Ingwe TVET College Exams Instruction 2023 for prospective and current students.
The Ingwe TVET College examination application, exam registration policy, exam rules/regulation, test dates, exam timetable, exam instruction, exam papers, submission of assessment, thesis/assignment dates, result checking, exam FAQs, remarking of exam scripts, and fee for the 2023 academic year.
- 1 Ingwe TVET College Examination 2023 Overview.
- 2 Ingwe TVET College Examination Registration
- 3 Ingwe TVET College Admission to Examinations
- 4 Ingwe TVET College Examination, Tests, And Other Academic Assignments.
- 5 Ingwe TVET College Test Instructions
- 6 Announcement of Examination Result
- 7 Re-Marking of Examination Scripts
Ingwe TVET College Examination 2023 Overview.
This post gives full information about the Ingwe TVET College registration of examination, admission to examinations, instructions when writing tests or exams, how to exam results, and remarking of exam scripts.
Prospective/Current Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and other program students need to familiarise themselves with the General Regulations applicable to examinations and related matters. Ignorance concerning these regulations and rules will not be accepted as an excuse for any transgression.
Please also take note of the relevant faculty-specific policies on examinations in the respective faculties.
Ingwe TVET College Examination Registration
At the beginning of the year, a student indicates on his or her registration form in which modules he or she will be writing examinations. If, however, the student later decides not to write an examination in a module(s), he or she must inform the Student Administration of the faculty concerned accordingly.
Ingwe TVET College Admission to Examinations
1. A student is admitted to an examination in a module only if he or she has prepared him- or herself satisfactorily through the proper execution of the work, and subject to other faculty stipulations.
2. In the calculation of the year mark, performance in tests and assignments (tasks) are taken into consideration.
3. It is therefore essential that a student attends classes regularly, writes all tests, and completes all work assignments. A student who, as a result of unforeseen circumstances, is prevented from attending classes, writing tests, or completing assignments on time, should contact the lecturer(s) concerned without delay in order to make alternative arrangements. Neglect to do so could result in admission to the examination being denied.
4. In the event of illness, a valid and acceptable medical certificate must be submitted to the Student Administration concerned, in addition to making arrangements with the lecturer(s) concerned.
5. Students must personally ascertain whether or not they have been admitted to an examination in a particular module.
Ingwe TVET College Examination, Tests, And Other Academic Assignments.
INSTRUCTIONS when writing tests and examinations
1. Students are obliged to identify themselves positively by means of a valid student card when writing a test or examination. No access to the test or examination venue will be allowed without a valid student card.
2. No person may pretend to be a registered student and/or write a test or examination on behalf of a student.
3. No student may enter the test or examination venue later than half an hour after the commencement of a test or examination session. No student may leave the test or examination venue earlier than half an hour after the commencement of a test or examination session.
4. Students must obey all the instructions given by an invigilator immediately and strictly.
5. Students may not bring into the test or examination venue or have in their possession any of the following:
- bags (satchels)
- pencil cases or bags
- unauthorized apparatus
- electronic means of communication or similar devices
- cellular phone watches (smartwatches) or cellular phones (cellular phones may not be used as a substitute for calculators)
- any piece of paper, no matter how small
- notes of any nature whatsoever.
Mere possession of any of the aforementioned, irrespective of whether the student acted intentionally or negligently or innocently, is regarded as a serious transgression of the rules and subsequently as serious academic misconduct.
6. It is important that the surname, full names, and signature of the student are provided in the relevant space on the test or examination answer script. If so preferred by the student, this information may be treated as confidential by folding and sealing the top portion of the examination or test answer script.
7. Once the invigilator has announced the commencement of the test or examination, all conversation or any other form of communication between students must cease. During the course of the test or examination, no communication of any nature whatsoever may take place between students.
8. No student may assist or attempt to assist another student, or obtain help, or attempt to obtain help from another student during a test or examination.
9. Writing on any paper other than that provided for test or examination purposes is strictly prohibited. Students may also not write on the test or examination paper, except in the case of fill-in and multiple-choice question papers.
10. Rough work should be done in the test or examination answer script and then crossed out. No pages may be removed from the test or examination answer script.
11. Smoking is not permitted in the test or examination venue, and students will also not be permitted to leave the venue during the test or examination for this purpose.
12. Only in exceptional circumstances will a student be given permission to leave the test or examination venue temporarily, and then only under the supervision of an invigilator.
13. Students may not take used or unused answer scripts from the test or examination venue.
14. As soon as the invigilator announces during a test or examination that the time has expired, students should stop writing immediately.
Ingwe TVET College Test Instructions
The examination instructions described above apply with the necessary changes to tests and practicals.
Students should take note that, if found guilty of academic misconduct or non-compliance with these rules, a student could, among other disciplinary measures, forfeit his or her credits for a module and/or be suspended from studies for a period that could range from one year to permanent suspension. Such a student’s record will be blocked for the period of suspension and he or she will not be entitled to a certificate of good conduct from the University during this period.
Students should also take note that, if found guilty of academic misconduct, it may negatively influence their admission to other universities and/or registration with professional councils.
Announcement of Examination Result
Results can be viewed on the Student Portal or Faculty Notice Board.
RECOMMENDED: How to Check Ingwe TVET College Exam Result Online
Re-Marking of Examination Scripts
Re-marking of examination scripts are allowed subject to the following conditions:
(a) A written application for the re-marking of an examination script must be submitted at the office of the Head of Student Administration.
(b) The mark(s) awarded after re-marking will be the final result(s), even if it is lower than the original mark(s).
(c) Re-marking of results fee should be paid to the appropriate office
(d) Should the re-marking result in a pass mark, the student concerned may be refunded the appropriate amount.
(e) Students will not be entitled to an additional supplementary examination by virtue of marks awarded to them as a result of re-marking.
(f) Re-marking results will be made known as soon as possible.
SEE ALSO: Ingwe TVET College Contact Details
I am sure this awesome post really helped you regarding the Ingwe TVET College Examination 2023. If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Ingwe TVET College latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Ingwe TVET College, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
What’s your take in this post? Please don’t keep it to yourself;
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!