International Hotel School Contact Details: Email, Tel, Location, Alumni, Campus Address, Website, Ranking, FAQs, Google Map, Review, Funding, Banking Details, Phone Number, Postal Address, Opening Days, and Hour.
Are you looking for the contact address of the International Hotel School? This post provides a direct link for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MBA, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, Masters, P.hD. programs students and staff to access and get in touch with the International Hotel School management.
- 1 What You Need to Know About the International Hotel School.
- 2 Why choose International Hotel School?
- 3 World Class Standards
- 4 Nationally Registered and Internationally Recognised Programmes
- 5 Unrivalled Practical Work Experience
- 6 Endless Career Opportunities
- 7 Equipping you with the tools for success
- 8 OUR PURPOSE AT INTERNATIONAL HOTEL SCHOOL IS TO:
- 9 EDUCATE
- 10 EMPOWER
- 11 EMPLOY
- 12 International Hotel School Contact Details.
- 13 Head Office
What You Need to Know About the International Hotel School.
Why choose International Hotel School?
93% of our students are employed upon graduation.
International Hotel School’s impressive graduate employment track record ensures your entry into the job market upon graduation. The structure of our programmes develops graduates who are job ready and immediately functional in the world of Hospitality.
1st and Only Hospitality Education Provider to Offer a Money Back Guarantee
We are so committed to your education and confident of your success, that we will refund your tuition fees should you not successfully pass your year. Put us to the test!
For further information and finer details click here.
World Class Standards
- Voted No.1 in Africa and in the Top 50 Hospitality & Hotel Management Schools in the World – CEOWORLD Magazine
- Awarded City & Guilds Centre of Excellence Africa 2017 (One of the two best City & Guilds approved Chef Schools in the World)
- Our students are WorldSkills Competition Medallists WorldSkills is the largest vocational skills competition in the world. Our students have represented South Africa for Restaurant Service four times internationally. Our students have won 4 National Gold Medals for Restaurant Service and 2 Silver Medals for Restaurant Service & Cooking Skills.
Nationally Registered and Internationally Recognised Programmes
- ALL programmes are registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training. A SAQA registered qualification enables you to advance your career nationally and internationally.
- Only tertiary institution in South Africa offering programmes recognised by the American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute (AHLEI)
- International Hotel School is a Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) approved training centre. Their programmes are endorsed by important industry figures including Gordon Ramsay’s Tante Marie Culinary Academy.
- All International Hotel School’s campuses are City and Guilds Approved Centres.
Unrivalled Practical Work Experience
- Graduate job ready – 50% of all programmes are spent working in the hospitality industry.
- All our students are placed in leading hospitality establishments for their Work Integrated Learning (WIL) component of the programmes.
- Dedicated student assessors and student facilitators visit our students while completing their Work Integrated Learning.
Endless Career Opportunities
- There is a shortage of skilled and qualified hospitality professionals both in South Africa & Worldwide.
- Hospitality Managers are in higher demand globally than Building Engineers, Chiropractors, Financial Managers, Paediatricians & Journalists (to mention a few)
- Chefs are in higher demand globally than Surgeons, Lawyers, Dentists, Architects and Civil, Chemical & Industrial Engineers (to mention a few) Source: Page Group International Government Gazette research
- 1 in 10 jobs in the world is in Hospitality, that’s more than 250 million people currently employed in the worldwide Hospitality Industry.
- 8.7% of worldwide employment is in travel & tourism/ hospitality
- Globally growing Hospitality industry. One of the few global industries showing annual, year on year, growth.
- Due to fast paced growth of the industry, there are more opportunities for upward career movement
- Established for over 25 years. International Hotel School provides you with the best reputational head start. This sets you apart from other graduates. Historically owned by a hotel group, we were created by the industry for the industry.
- Today’s Hotel & Culinary school graduates make their careers anywhere, from exclusive bush lodges to timeshare resorts and luxury five-star city centre hotels. They manage casinos, convention centres and entertainment events. They run their own restaurants and become famous chefs creating culinary masterpieces. They cruise the world on luxury liners or rub shoulders with the stars at exclusive ski resorts. If you study with us, this could be your world too.
Equipping you with the tools for success
- Dedicated Career team
- CV workshops to arm you with industry relevant and appealing CV’s & cover letters
- Interview skills workshops that will give you the edge in face-to-face meetings
- Work experience opportunities while you study
- Provide assistance with job interviews
- Employment support even after you graduate
- Connections to top employers, locally and abroad
Taking the above into account, it’s clear that there is only ONE choice of educational path for anyone desiring an assured future in the Hospitality and Culinary profession: INTERNATIONAL HOTEL SCHOOL!
OUR PURPOSE AT INTERNATIONAL HOTEL SCHOOL IS TO:
We offer nationally and internationally recognised Diplomas. International Hotel School is registered with the South African Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Higher Education Institute.
Superb practical training is offered in leading hospitality establishments. This is really great for the students, in that they get practical training from real industry leaders.
Hospitality offers fantastic career opportunities for all personality types, it is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. One in 10 jobs in the world is in Hospitality – that is 235 million people.
International Hotel School Contact Details.
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
Telephone: +27 31 536 6650
Fax: 086 649 0915
8th Floor Strauss Daly Place, 41 Richefond
Circle, Ridgeside Office Estate,
Umhlanga, 4320, Durban
Postnet Suite no 138
Private Bag x02
Telephone: +27 21 204 2194
Fax: +27 86 678 6773
127 Cecil Road, Salt River
Cape Town, South Africa, 7500
Telephone: +27 31 267 4700
Fax: +27 86 675 8725
124 Jan Hofmeyr Road, Westville 3630,
Durban, South Africa
Telephone: +27 11 804 5533
Fax: +27 86 681 7122
4 Kikuyu Road, Sunninghill, Sandton,
Johannesburg, South Africa, 8000
Telephone: +27 12 942 5781
Fax: +27 86 649 0915
22 Umgazi Street Ashlea Gardens,
Pretoria, South Africa, 0081
Whatsapp Us For More Info:
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS and Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the International Hotel School latest updates.