IPSA Banking Details 2025/2026… Approved International Peace College South Africa (IPSA) Tuition Fees Structure 2025 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master’s, Diploma, and Certificate programs students.
This is to inform all the students of the International Peace College South Africa (IPSA) that the management of the institution has released and published the approved fees payable by all students of this great citadel of learning for the 2025 academic session.
IPSA Banking Details include account number, account name, branch, and branch code as well as the official IPSA fees structure.
Details of International Peace College South Africa (IPSA) fees, accommodation fees, bursaries, loans, tuition fees schedule, fees booklet pdf download, examination fees, residential fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details, and other fees charged for the academic year.
Learn what payment methods are available for paying student fees and access IPSA banking details below.
International Peace College South Africa (IPSA) Banking Details 2025
Bank deposits (SA Banks only) / EFT payments:
- Should any of the information on the bank deposit slip be incomplete or incorrect the transaction will not be processed by the bank and/or cause a delay in the allocation of the funds to your account. Amounts will be allocated within 2 working days to the study fee account provided that all the information on the deposit slip is correct.
- if you already have a student number;
- in respect of student fees, examination fees (supplementary or special fees)
- At any branch of Standard Bank (In the case of electronic transfers please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly).
- provided the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
International Peace College South Africa.
Standard Bank Branch Code: 25909
Account Number: 272759031
Reference: Student Number + Name
Registered students or their donors may also sign a monthly debit order for the credit of the IPSA account at the Standard Bank account reflected herein.
IPSA Tuition Fees Structure 2025
Please understand that at the time of publishing this information, the official IPSA fee structure is subject to change without prior notice.
Fees include all the amounts that are payable in order for you to study and graduate on time. It is important for undergraduate students to note that tuition fees differ between the faculties at IPSA.
For postgraduate, Master’s, Honours, and Doctorate students: as a returning student, your fees may look quite different from that of an undergraduate student.
International students should note that the registration and tuition fees that apply to them are slightly different from that of local students. Read more about the differences and payable fees.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!