Isa Carstens Academy Fees Structure 2023, www.isacarstens.co.za student fees 2023, Isa Carstens Academy Tuition Fees Pdf Download.
Isa Carstens Academy Fees Structure 2023
The management of the Isa Carstens Academy has released the new & returning students’ school fees structure as well as Isa Carstens Academy tuition fees booklet, students bursary, banking details, registration fees, examination fees, class fees, finance booklet, and other fees charged for the 2023 academic year.
RELATED: Download CAO Handbook 2023 pdf
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Short Course, and Diploma programmes at the Isa Carstens Academy.
The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
Fees are confirmed on an annual basis.
The fee structure consists of the following:
• Registration fee
• Tuition fee
• Uniform, textbooks, and kit fees
• Membership fees (SAAHSP & CIDESCO)
A Refund Policy is available on request. Should it be necessary, arrangements to
accommodate the payment of fees should be made well in advance. We can further refer
you to several financial service providers for assistance.
The official Isa Carstens Academy Tuition and fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online and is accessible at https://www.isacarstens.co.za/
Isa Carstens Academy Tuition and Costs
Contact our office for Annual Overall Expenses on the following courses:
- Diploma in Somatology
- Advanced Diploma in Dermal Aesthetics
- Higher Certificate in Front Office Administration
- Online and Short Courses
Isa Carstens Academy Financial Study Assistance
At Isa Carstens Academy pursuing your qualification is a significant investment — of both your time and finances. For financial study assistance contact:
Atterbury Trust Pretoria
Tel: +27 12 471 1600
E-mail: [email protected]
Isa Carstens Academy Financial Assistance
Should it be necessary, arrangements to accommodate the payment of fees should be made well in advance. We recommend that as soon as a student has been accepted by the Academy following the interview, the application must be made at a financial institution for the granting of study assistance should this option be required.
Student Hero can assist you with your application and pre-qualification for the different options to fund tertiary education, from a single platform. Apply here: bit.ly/_Isa_Carstens_Funding
Isa Carstens Academy International Students
International students wishing to study in South-Africa need to:
- Apply for their qualification/s to be verified by SAQA. The purpose of the evaluation function is the recognition of foreign qualifications in terms of the SANQF. Visit SAQA on www.saqa.co.za and follow the steps to register.
- Submit the following documentation with their application:
- Certified copy of passport
- Certified copy of the highest academic qualification
- Certified copy of the SAQA Certificate /s
- Submit proof of a certified copy of valid study permit prior to registration.
Please note: Admission of non-South African resident students is subject to the conditions set out in the Immigration Act 13 of 2002.
Successful application by a non-South African resident depends on the following:
- Confirmation of academic acceptance
- Obtaining the necessary statutory documentation and state approval
- All non-South African resident prospective students are required to submit proof of English language proficiency, which may consist of:
- The results of the internationally recognised IELTS test; or
- English passed at school-leaving level (e.g. O-level or HIGCSE).
However, if you have queries regarding the Isa Carstens Academy fees 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!