Johannesburg Stock Exchange Internship 2023/2024… How to apply online, intern requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application closing date, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme 2023 in South Africa? The Johannesburg Stock Exchange Internships Program is open for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Johannesburg Stock Exchange Internship Program 2023 Application Details.
Are you analytical and skilled at problem-solving and planning? The JSE is looking for graduates who are motivated and passionate about starting a career within the Capital Market environment.
We are looking for individuals who would stretch their limits to deliver superior results, go the extra mile to meet deadlines and find solutions to any challenges.
The successful applicants would be offered the following:
- Opportunity to gain practical work experience and skills
- Offer structured training programmes that are relevant to the financial sector
- Behavioral training and practical on the job training
- Soft skills: Critical thinking, Problem-solving, Emotional intelligence, Negotiation, Stress management and Leadership skills.
Must have completed (or will soon complete) a 3 year qualification in:
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Informatics
- BCom Business Science
- BSc Mathematics and Statistics
- BCom Economics
- BSc Actuarial Science or Investment
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Johannesburg Stock Exchange Internship Program Application 2023, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!