Johannesburg Water Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Johannesburg Water Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Johannesburg Water Internship Programme Application Details
Johannesburg Water invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
The purpose of the internships is to:
- Empower youth with the necessary skills to ensure that they become marketable
- Create an opportunity for students who have completed their studies to familiarize themselves with the working environment and gain practical experience
- Increase the awareness among young people of the job and career opportunities at Johannesburg Water.
Internship Fields of Study:
- Supply Chain
- Human Resource
- Bulk Waste Water
- Communications:Communications & Marketing)
- Metering ( Revenue Analyst)
- Metering ( Data Analyst )
- Operations Support : Innovation and Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications.
- Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in any field specified above.
- Applicants are only opened to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- For these internship positions, preference will be given to women and people with disabilities.
Johannesburg Water will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant and in line with its EE plan.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note the following:
Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered.
Johannesburg Water will not make provision for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or any appointed candidate from or outside Gauteng Province.
Applicants must complete all the fields on the JW Internship Application form in order to be considered. Incomplete applications forms will not be considered.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Johannesburg Water Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Johannesburg Water Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!