Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op Program application form 2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op Program – Puerto Rico 2020
The Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op Program application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op Program is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op Program 2020
Applications are open for the Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op Program 2020. The program will enable the trainee gain knowledge about design thinking, technology, agile and their application to help Johnson & Johnson deliver game-based business models and offer technology to consumers, nurses and doctors. This internship includes training courses, specialized education, training by mentors and supervisors, and interviewing senior management.
As the IT Coop you will:
- Support projects via technical skills, management skills, and communication to accomplish project analysis, experimental work, troubleshooting, documentation, project coordination and management.
- Support your assigned functional area by performing engineering investigations, performing or overseeing projects or segments of projects in assessment, design, engineering, implementation, validation and documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement behind Lean/Six Sigma projects, cost improvement projects, critical supply inventory tracking, and operations metrics tracking on a site, regional, and global level.
- Assist in performing analysis of the movement of people, processes, and products, throughout the distribution center, monitor current processes, identify and analyze gaps, and develop process improvements.
- Capture and interpret process data to implement improvements in cycle time, yield, or quality.
- Prepare and present oral and written reports, as needed, to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Maintain process surveillance programs on issues such as process control, yields, cycle times, quality, and change over.
- Follow all environmental, safety and occupational health policies (i.e., ISO14001 & OSHAS 18001).
- Be legally authorized to work in Puerto Rico and the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Be actively enrolled pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Information System, be in good academic standing and have completed at least two years of studies.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 cumulative is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency of Spanish and English language is required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Previous Internship/Coop and/or Academic Research experience is preferred.
- Extra-curricular experience in a student association/organization is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, superb communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist.
- Be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Johnson & Johnson.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.