Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship application form 2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship 2020 at the Center for Creative Photography, University of Arizona
The Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship
Applications are open for the Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship 2020. The fellowship supports research at the Center for Creative Photography by curators, writers, and researchers investigating the life and work of Kenneth J. Botto; photographers working to incorporate set-up, collage, or constructed imagery; or photographers whose work is a critical comment on political, social, and/or art historical issues in society. This biennial fellowship will next be offered in 2020.
The Center for Creative Photography, University of Arizona, is recognized as one of the world’s finest academic art museums and study centers for the history of photography. The Center opened in 1975, following a meeting between the University President John Schaefer and Ansel Adams. Beginning with the archives of five living master photographers—Ansel Adams, Wynn Bullock, Harry Callahan, Aaron Siskind, and Frederick Sommer—the collection has grown to include 270 archival collections.
- Up to $2,500 is awarded to support research at the Center for Creative Photography
- Advanced scholars and researchers from any discipline are encouraged to apply.
- Pre-doctoral applicants must have completed coursework and preliminary examinations for the doctoral degree and must be engaged in dissertation research.
Selection is based on the quality of the proposed research and its relationship to the Center’s collections. Decisions will be announced by email on or before March 1, 2020. Residencies must be scheduled with the Volkerding Study Center staff. Fellowship recipients and their research projects will be announced in the Center’s publicity.
- Complete the application form
- Include a 500-1,000 word statement detailing your research interests and project, and how they will be advanced by study of the Center’s archives, library, and print collection
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae of no more than four pages
For more information, visit Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship.
Deadline: January 15, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.