King Hintsa TVET College Registration 2024 | How to register online at your comfort or at the admission office.
In today’s post, we are going to talk about King Hintsa TVET College registration 2024, King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2024,King Hintsa TVET College registration dates for 2024, King Hintsa TVET College registration fee 2024, King Hintsa TVET College closing dates 2024, King Hintsa TVET College first semester registration 2024, King Hintsa TVET College second semester registration 2024, King Hintsa TVET College online registration 2024, King Hintsa TVET College online registration 2024 for returning students. Stay calm and Read Through!!.
The King Hintsa TVET College registration for 2024 is opened to all students irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she is a qualified student of this premier citadel of learning.
King Hintsa TVET College Online Registration Process 2024
You can access the King Hintsa TVET College Student Online Registration Portal 2024 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
- Certified copy of id/birth certificate or passport.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with most recent grade 12 marks. If you attend any college, an original academic record and a certificate or certified copies of other certificates obtained previously.
- NCV: evidence of grade 9 as a highest grade passed certified copy of id / birth certificate and certified copies of parent’s id or Guardian, where applicable.
- International students: certified copies of passport, study permit and evaluation certificate from SAQA (were necessary).
- Fees as per policy of the institution in collaboration with DHET.
- Application Form, Bursary Form and CAS data Form
- Programme with steps for registration
- Check list
- Code of conduct
- Information on selection and placement assessment and dates
- Instructions to fill in biographical data
- Staff members posted here must man an enquiry desk with full knowledge of campus offerings, minimum requirements for courses, etc.
- At enquires desk students will be advised on how to obtain outstanding documents.
- The enquiry desk must keep records of those they helped and how they have been helped.
- Information about accommodation in different campuses
- Hostel rules and regulations
Handing Application Forms
- The students may now fill in their final choices.
- They will then approach the SSS with the completed documents.
- Once the SSS has approved of the forms being filled in correctly, the student may then go on to the registration process.
Administration of Psychometric Test
- One SSS officer explains the placement tool and its purpose, also explains the whole process from writing the placement quiz up to the final stage when they have been given their student packs.
- Students should be ushered into the venue according to computers/seats available.
- Once the placement test for success tool has been complete the results are to be filled in on a data form.
Bursary and Means Test
- All bursary processes are explained to students by the bursary officer.
- Bursary will be allocated to deserving students through means test.
- Once the students have been placed to the relevant career choices through PACE test.
- The students can proceed to register.
To access the official Eastcape Midlands TVET College Registration Portal CLICK HERE
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the King Hintsa TVET College latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).