Kings College London application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Kings College London Africa International PGR Scholarships 2022/2023 for Ph.D. Students (Funded Study to UK) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Kings College London Africa International PGR Scholarships 2022/2023 for Ph.D. Students (Funded Study to the UK) Application Instruction
- Don’t forget that the Kings College London application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Kings College London.
Do you have research interests that relate to Africa? Could you take an interdisciplinary approach to your research? Applications are invited from international students from Africa for three full scholarships to undertake a full-time PhD at King’s College London starting in 2022/23.
The Scholarship covers:
- An annual stipend (living allowance) at the UKRI rate (for the year 2022-21, this was set at £17,009)
- Full international tuition fees
- Research Support Grant (up to £5k/year, depending on the faculty)
- Open to residents of the following countries
Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, Tunisia, Togo, Tanzania, Sudan, South Africa, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Senegal, Sao Tome and Principe, Rwanda, Nigeria, Niger, Namibia, Mozambique, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Libya, Liberia, Lesotho, Kenya, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Ghana, Gambia, Gabon, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Djibouti, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo, Republic of, Congo, Democratic People’s Republic, Comoros, Chad, Central African Republic, Cap Verde, Cameroon, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Angola, Algeria
- Candidates must:
- Be African nationals and permanently resident in the relevant country
- Be liable for tuition fees at the higher international/overseas rate
- Plan to commence a full-time MPhil/PhD programme at King’s College London in the 2022-21 academic year (from October 2022 and by no later than July 2021)
- Plan to conduct research that is relevant to Africa, at the intersection of two or more of the given themes or disciplines, as described below.
- Hold an admissions offer for an MPhil/PhD programme at King’s by 1 April 2022
- Apply for the scholarship by no later than 1 April 2022
- Existing doctoral degree students are not eligible to apply
- The scholarship cannot be held on a part-time basis
- Professional doctorate degrees are not eligible
- Distance learning programmes are not eligible
- The scholarship cannot commence prior to October 2022
How to Apply
- 1. First, apply for admissions via the online admissions system and obtain an offer of a place by no later than 1 April 2022
- 2. Submit a separate online funding application to the Centre for Doctoral Studies by no later than 1 April 2022 – click here to access the online scholarship application form.
Only those who meet the eligibility criteria and who have applied in time for the scholarship will be considered.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Kings College London, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??