KPMG Bursary 2021 | How to apply for KPMG bursary program 2021-2022, application forms, basic requirements, and application closing date 2021.
Are you an Accounting student looking for Accounting Bursaries in South Africa 2021? KPMG invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021.
Accountancy means money. No company can thrive without good accountants. Becoming an accountant means studying hard and making ling days. It is not the easiest degree to get a hold on.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for an accounting bursary.
Every day, Accounting Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Accounting Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa for Accounting Students?
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa?
- How Do You Get Accounting Bursary?
- How Does Accounting Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about KPMG bursaries and application details in 2021.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
KPMG Bursary Progam 2021-2022 – Application Details
Join a Global firm of professional networks that provide services in 144 Countries worldwide. KPMG has more than 137 000 people in their workforce around the globe. They provide services in the fields of Tax, Auditing as well as Advisory services to their clients.
KPMG bursaries include the following for dedicated and motivated candidates who are awarded with a bursary:
- Full Tuition fees – Paid to institute
- Required Book fees – Paid to institute
- Accommodation fees at selected institute of higher learning – Paid to institute
- Meal fees at selected institute of higher learning – paid to institute
- Candidates will also receive a monthly allowance fee
KPMG Bursaries Available
The fields of study that is made available yearly for candidates with the KPMG bursary program are as follow:
- Chartered Accounting (SAICA)
Successful candidates will also be required to complete a 3-year training contract with KPMG after their successful graduation.
KPMG Bursaries Requirements
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the bursary opportunities as mentioned will be required to have the following:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen.
- Candidate must have a valid ID book or card.
- Candidates must provide full academic records.
- Candidates must be willing to study full time and complete their Degree in the least amount of time.
- Candidates applying for Accounting Science (BCom) must have a minimum of 60% for financial accounting and also 60% average for all other subjects.
- Candidates wanting to apply for Internal Audit Bursary must successfully complete their Cum Laude Degree.
- Candidates studying full-time may apply for a bursary.
- Candidates have to be doing their current studies at a SAICA recognized University or Institute of Higher Learning.
- Candidates study field must also be towards a recognized SAICA Degree.
- Candidates must hold a 65 % minimum average or 60% if in their 3rd year.
- Candidates must also hold a 65% minimum average on their 4 major subjects or 60% if in their 3rd year.
- Bursaries will only be awarded if candidates can maintain their current academic achievements.
The selection process will be as follow:
- All applications will be considered and out of these, a shortlist will be formed.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be contacted and an interview will be arranged.
- After these interviews, the selection of bursary awards will be made.
- Candidates will be notified of their acceptance and bursary award if selected.
KPMG Bursaries Application Form
KPMG Bursary online applications can be found on the KPMG website. Candidates can read more about their bursary program and apply there. Candidates can also send in written applications by downloading the application form, completing it and sending it with all relevant certified documentation to the following address:
KPMG Bursary Contact Details:
- Human Resource Administrator
- Private Bag 9
KPMG Bursaries Closing Date
Open All Year.
Basic Requirements for Accounting Bursaries
Students who want to apply for an Accountancy Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Provide proof you will need financial assistance.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for accounting. Followed by outstanding academic records with a high grade in math
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
Where Can You Study Accounting in South Africa?
Luckily you can study accounting at most Universities in the country.
However, if you have queries regarding the KPMG bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!