Krystle Kabare Scholarship Programme application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Krystle Kabare application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The Development Pathways Krystle Kabare Scholarship Programme for young Kenyan graduates.
application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Krystle Kabare application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Krystle Kabare
The Krystle Kabare Scholarship – which was launched in 2019 in memory of Krystle Kabare, a much-beloved staff member of Development Pathways – contributes to the educational development of a Kenyan with a disability. The scholarship will be awarded to a prospective Master’s degree student, within the fields of: Public Health, Anthropology, Economics, Sociology, Social Statistics or other relevant fields.
The successful scholarship recipient will also be granted the opportunity to intern at the Development Pathways Kenya office and to supplement their learning by contributing to social policy initiatives in Kenya during the duration of their programme.
To be considered for the Krystle Kabare Scholarship, the student must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen living with a disability
- Have already attained an undergraduate Upper Second-Class Honours degree or above
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Have an acceptance letter to a Master’s programme at the University of Nairobi for September 2021.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Krystle Kabare, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.