The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is planned to perceive global students who show extraordinary scholastic accomplishment and inventiveness and who are perceived as pioneers inside their schools. An exceptional accentuation is set on the effect the student has had on the life of their school and network, and their future potential to contribute emphatically to the worldwide network.
University of Toronto, Canada
Level/Field of Study:
The undergraduate programme offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Each year, approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
International students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
The scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- • an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- • currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2020
- • beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2021 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2021 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- • Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- • Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2021 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- • Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
It is essential to visit the official site (interface found underneath) for point-by-point data on the best way to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about#about