LOOP Accelerator application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on LOOP Accelerator application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The LOOP Accelerator Program 2022 for Education startups in Rwanda application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that LOOP Accelerator application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of LOOP Accelerator
LOOP is the latest acceleration program in Kigali, Rwanda that aims to amplify the growth of high potential education start-ups with founders between the age of 18-25 years old.
The 3-month LOOP accelerator is designed to have a long-lasting impact on the startups and the participating entrepreneurs and ensure the sustainable success of each participating startup by leveraging on our existing networks, a thorough analysis of each startup, and providing top of the line materials and training.
The program includes weekly training (incl. COVID-19 measures), 1-1 coaching sessions, co-working space, pitch events, and mentor match-making. Estimated weekly time investment: 2-4 hours.
- The first Kigali-edition of LOOP will target startup founders between the ages of 18-25 year old who are contributing to reaching the Sustainable Development Goals and are in the education sector: EdTech, Education services, Education products.
- Founder or director should be in the age range between 18-25 years old
- Minimum 1 year of startup operations
- Clearly contributing to reaching the Sustainable Development Goals
- Ready for growth!
- Operations in Rwanda
- The participant is ready to invest 2-4 hours/week for LOOP activities until the accelerator is completed
From September to November, 2020.
The startup selection & screening will happen throughout the application period and the LOOP Accelerator is expected to have the launch meeting on the 1st of September. The selected startups will be contacted throughout the application period.
- International visibility through joining the partner networks of the organizers and access to international networks of corporates, investors, international organizations active in the African start-up ecosystem
- Start-ups part of program get preferred access to exposure trips and matchmaking facility of Make-IT in Africa
- Participating start-ups will receive weekly stipends and a chance to pitch for additional awards by the end of the program
- Top trainers and mentors in Rwanda!
- Central Co-working space in Kigali
Some of the LOOP takeaways:
- 3-4 Design thinking tools that can boost the customer/partner acquisition process
- Resource limited growth, risk mitigation, and financial planning
- Product/Market fit and presenting a precise value proposition
- 3-4 new tools/software that can support the development/operations of the start-up
- Investment & growth readiness
- The art of networking and attracting the right team members
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the LOOP Accelerator, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.