London School Of Economics & Political Science application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on London School Of Economics & Political Science application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
London School Of Economics & Political Science Application Instructions 2023
The London School Of Economics & Political Science application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the London School Of Economics & Political Science application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
London School Of Economics & Political Science (LSE) JournalismAI Fellowship Programme Application Details 2023
The JournalismAI Fellowship Programme is a free online initiative that brings together journalists and technologists from media organisations worldwide to explore innovative solutions to improve journalism via the use of AI technologies.
The JournalismAI Fellowship Programme is participant-driven. Each team will organise and develop its work independently during the six months, with guidance from the JournalismAI team and regular check-ins with the rest of the cohort.
Each team will be provided with a coach/mentor, identified in coordination with the JournalismAI team, and will receive access to JournalismAI’s global network of experts, researchers, and innovators in the field of AI-journalism.
Over the six months, the teams will be guided through phases of definition, ideation, prototyping, and testing. The goal is to work together toward building AI-powered solutions that enhance reporting and storytelling.
- Applications are invited from candidates working in news organisations anywhere in the world.
- To take part in the programme, you need to have some experience working on products and/or stories that involve the use of AI technologies.
- Up to 30 journalists and technologists will be selected to join the 2023 Fellowship cohort and work together over the course of six months (June to December) towards building AI-powered solutions that enhance reporting.
The programme is designed so that fellows keep their jobs while they dedicate 8 hours a week to the Fellowship. Teams will be given financial support for project expenses, as well as mentorship and coaching from experts in the JournalismAI community.
The aim of the JournalismAI Fellowship Programme is to provide a safe space where fellows can explore and experiment with new ideas, away from the constraints of their day-to-day work.
Through project-based work, the programme aims to advance fellows’ AI expertise, benefiting their own professional development and enabling their organisations to accelerate AI adoption and implementation.
By the end of the programme participants will have:
- Improved their understanding of the potential offered to journalism by AI technologies
- Learned new methods and skills to experiment and prototype new ideas
- Developed their thinking about the role of technology in journalism
- Experienced the power of international collaboration
- Built trust between editorial and technical teams in their own organisation
- Gained new perspectives from a multicultural, interdisciplinary environment
- Learned about a set of AI-powered tools available for news organisations
- Developed an international network of like-minded news innovators
- Built a prototype of their AI-powered solution
- Shared their learnings with the global JournalismAI community
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the London School Of Economics & Political Science Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!