Maersk Procurement application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Maersk Procurement application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Maersk Procurement Application Instructions 2022
The Maersk Procurement Graduate Program 2022 for South African Graduates application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Maersk Procurement application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Maersk Procurement Application Details 2022
The 1-year Maersk Procurement graduate program is designed to guarantee maximum exposure to the global logistics business; teach key negotiation strategies and techniques; and update you on the latest technologies available in procurement worldwide.
The program will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role in our team and establish a long-term career.
– Bachelor or Master degree graduates in 2022
– South African national or permanent residents only
– Excellent written and verbal skills in English
– Ability to act as per Maersk values: Humbleness, Uprightness and Constant Care
– Curiosity and Can-do attitude
– High numerical and problem-solving skills
– French, Portuguese and/or Swahili knowledge is a plus
– Graduation with Honours is an advantage
Graduate Programme offers you world-class training and mentorship from senior industry leaders.
The Programme at a glance:
– Dynamic workdays: Procurement is a challenging and exciting work function where the days are never the same
– Structured learning: The programme is structured to allow you to experience the procurement function more fully, as well as develop your skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, data mining and basic understanding of contracts, among other
– Professional development and personal growth: We’ll offer you a job with real responsibilities. You will be able to develop your career while adding real value across Maersk
– Coaching and mentoring: You will receive on-the-job training, coaching and guidance from senior business leaders, influencers, and mentors throughout your journey with us. They will provide you with continuous feedback so that you can improve your skills, take on new experiences, and unleash your potential
– Global Career: Build your own personal global network, meet colleagues from around the world, and an opportunity to have an international career
– Hands-on experience: Foster your knowledge on the shipping and logistics industry through practical experiences and visits to vessels, ports, and warehouses
– Assess market trends, conduct data mining and analytics to determine profitable project opportunities
– Participate in brainstorming and sparring sessions to define negotiation strategies and project management frameworks
– Build relationships with suppliers and external stakeholders
– Engage in negotiations and day to day operational contingencies
– Prepare and update contract documentation to ensure consistency in all communication to stakeholders
– Support the coordination, implementation and performance management of suppliers
– Propose process improvement ideas through digitization and automation
– Lead small-scale negotiations and eAuctions (coaching will be provided)
Interested applicants should:
However, if you have queries regarding the Maersk Procurement Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!