Margaret McNamara Education Grant Bursary 2023 | How to apply for Margaret McNamara Education Grant bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Margaret McNamara Education Grant bursary application closing date 2023-2024.
Are you looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2023? The Margaret McNamara Education Grant invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2023-2024.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2023
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about Margaret McNamara Education Grant bursaries and application details in 2023.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Margaret McNamara Education Grant Bursary Application Details 2023
Margaret McNamara Education Grant: Bursaries for 2023
The bursary is named after its founder, which is the Margaret McNamara Education Grant or MMEG. It is a non-profit organization and works in the public charity space. Established in 1981, it aims to support women in developing countries and empower them with education. Through this, the organization hopes to bring down gender inequality that’s seen in many countries. The organization is influenced by the works of Margaret McNamara. She was the wife of Robert McNamara, who served as the fifth president of World Bank.
Ms. Margaret was an avid promoter of education among women. She also advocated for gender inequality. Because of her work, she was honored with the highest civilian distinction in the US, the Medal of Honour.The organization follows her path and the bursary is a part of the legacy. The money comes from The Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund that was set up for this scholarship.
- Must be a South African citizen. Citizens of other countries are also eligible, depending on the eligibility list.
- In case you’re a foreigner, you must have a study permit to study in South Africa.
- Must be a woman.
- Must be over 25 years of age at the time of applying.
- Must have enrolled at one of these universities: the University of Cape Town, University of Witwatersrand, University of Free State (UFS), University of Pretoria, University of Stellenbosch.
- Must be studying towards a Certificate, Undergrad, Grad, Post-grad degree.
- Must have enrolled, either full-time or part-time. If part-time, it should be at least two courses per semester.
- You must fully enroll after receiving the bursary amount.
- Furthermore, you must enroll for the next academic year, i.e., January to July 2023.
- Shouldn’t be related to any IMF, World Bank Group, or Inter-American Development Bank employee.
- For the 2021 session, must be born before 15 September 1996
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the Margaret McNamara Education Grant bursary application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!