Markus Jooste Biography of Markus Jooste, Wife, Children, Net Worth & Membership,
Markus Jooste (born 22 January 1961) is a South African businessman. He is the former CEO of furniture manufacturer-retailer Steinhoff International
He was also a former patron of South African horse racing.
|Full Name||Markus Johannes Jooste|
|Date of Birth||22nd of January 1961 (age 60 years old)|
|Net Worth||$400 million (2016)|
Markus Jooste Age
He was born on the 22nd of January 1961. He is 60 years old as of 2021.
Markus Jooste Wife
He is married to Ingrid Jooste and together they have three children; two daughters and one son.
Markus Jooste Family
He is married with three children, a son, and two daughters. It is believed that his wife designs the colors worn by Jooste’s racehorses.
- 2000 – Present: Chairman of Steinhoff Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
- 2000 – Present: Group Managing Director of Steinhoff Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
- 1998 – Present: Chief Executive Officer of Steinhoff Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd, Northern Hemisphere Operations.
- Independent Non-Executive Director of PSG Group Limited.
- Non-Executive Director of KAP Industrial Holdings Ltd.
- Non-Executive Director of PSG Group Ltd.
- 2011: Non-Executive Director of Capitec Bank Holdings Ltd.
- 1988 – 2011: Financial Director of Gomma Gomma Holdings.
- 1987: Finance Director of Gant’s Foods.
- 1985: Deputy Director of South African Revenue Services, Pretoria
- Member of Highveld Racing Association.
- Member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
His estimated net worth was $400 million as of December 2016.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: