Master Mind Scholarships application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Master Mind Scholarships application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships Programme 2020/2021 for study in Belgium Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the Master Mind Scholarships application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Master Mind Scholarships.
The Government of Flanders awards scholarships to outstanding students for Master programmes in Flanders and Brussels. The programme aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination.
Applications will be accepted from all Flemish universities, Schools of Arts and the Antwerp Maritime Academy.
It is estimated that 30 international students can benefit from the Master Mind Scholarships 2020-2021.
Students cannot apply directly. Applications need to be submitted by the Flemish host institution.
Please find more information in the Call at the bottom of this page.
KU Leuven / University of Leuven: https://www.kuleuven.be/english/international/funding/mastermind
Hasselt University: https://www.uhasselt.be/scholarships
Vrije Universiteit Brussel: http://www.vub.ac.be/en/scholarship/mastermind
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences):
Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp: https://www.ap.be/international
Erasmus University College Brussels: http://www.erasmushogeschool.be/international/studying
Sint Lucas Antwerpen – School of Arts (Karel de Grote University College): https://www.sintlucasantwerpen.be/english/
LUCA School of Arts: https://www.luca-arts.be/en/master-mind-scholarships
PXL University College: https://pxl-mad.be/en
University College Ghent: https://www.hogent.be/en/
General eligibility criteria
• The applicant applies to take up a Master degree programme at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Host institution’).
• The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential:
o The student has a Grade Point Average of 3.5 out of 4.0:
o The student has a good knowledge of the English language:
o an overall band score of minimum 7.0 on the IELTS test;
o a minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test;
o a C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference;
o or a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the Host
institution). Students who apply for a Master programme at a School of Arts have at least:
o an overall band score of minimum 6.5 on the IELTS test;
o a minimum total score of 90 on the TOEFL test;
o a B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference;
o or a similar result in another official English language test (recognized by the Host
The Host institution also performs an academic check of the student’s file. The student has to be accepted by the Host institution to be able to receive the scholarship. Even if the Host institution’s decision to accept the student is taken after the selection of the Master Mind Scholarships programme, this criterion applies.
• All nationalities can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders. International students who have been on credit mobility in a hosting Flemish higher education institution are still eligible for a Master Mind Scholarship.
• Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply. The only exception is made for international students who, at the moment of their application in Spring 2020, are already enrolled in a specific preparatory programme in order to start a master programme in September 2020.
• Students who enrol for following programmes for the academic year 2020-2021 are not eligible for the Master Mind Scholarship:
o preparatory programmes;
o bridging programmes;
o distance learning.
• Student mobility during the master programme is allowed. However, at least half of the credits of the master programme must be obtained at the Flemish Host institution.
Step 1: The applicant submits his/her application to the Host institution. Internal deadlines set by
the Host institution may differ (see section 6. Timing)
Step 2: The Host institution accepts the application of the candidate.
Step 3: The Host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind scholarship by
creating the candidate’s application file in the Mobility-Online tool.
Step 4: The applicant receives an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying him/her of being preselected for a Master Mind scholarship.
Step 5: The applicant registers in the Mobility-Online tool and completes his/her application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
Transcript of records; if written in another language than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or Letter of the exemption provided by the Host university
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) Home university, University of
Applied sciences, School of Arts or recent employer wrote in English.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in another language than Dutch, French, German or
English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- Three reasons for motivation for submission (at least 150 words) of the candidate’s application
formulated in English by the Host institution; format: text box in the application form or a
Step 6: The Host institution validates and submits the completed application file in the MobilityOnline tool before the deadline of midnight 30th April 2020 GMT+1. Applications validated submitted
after midnight 30th April 2020 GMT+1 will not be accepted.
For More Information:
Application Deadline:30th April 2020
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Master Mind Scholarships, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??