Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Mastercard Foundation application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021/2022 Online Learning Scholarships for study at the University of Edinburgh application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Mastercard Foundation application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Mastercard Foundation
If you are a graduate, or are soon to graduate, as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar from a Mastercard Foundation partner institution, find out more about applying to study a postgraduate qualification online.
Gaining an Online Masters is an excellent way to earn a qualification which is equivalent to on-campus study, while at the same time continuing to work flexibly and live at home. Online Masters qualifications though the University of Edinburgh are fully equivalent to Master’s degrees taught on campus.
The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide postgraduate online scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees and a small study stipend to allow for access to high-quality internet. The scholarship is designed to cover three-years of part-time online study.
On top of financial support, Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program with the University of Edinburgh, including regular online workshops with our scholars, online coaching and support, and the opportunity to attend regional scholar-led workshops and events.
Scholarships are available for the following postgraduate programs:
- MSc International Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition
- MSc Carbon Management
- MSc Social Justice and Community Action
- MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- MSc Digital Education
- MSc One Health
- You must be a graduate or be about to graduate as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar in a Mastercard Foundation partner institution.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh for a relevant degree programme listed above. You will generally need to have achieved the equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree. You can find out more about postgraduate entry requirements for your country or be in touch with us at email@example.com.
- You must be a citizen of an African country (except for Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco & Tunisia), whose personal circumstances would make accepting an online study offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult. Applications from Malawi, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- You should demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community and former school/university.
- You must be able to present economic circumstances which show you lack financial means to pursue higher education in your home country or elsewhere
- Applicants should demonstrate an awareness of online degrees, and be able to show how they will approach the unique challenges and opportunities provided by online, part-time study.
Application to the scholarship and the University of Edinburgh
If the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is the only scholarship you are interested in applying for at the University of Edinburgh, please apply for the Scholarship only.
If you are also applying for other scholarships in the University of Edinburgh, please apply directly for the degree programme of your choice.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Mastercard Foundation, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.