McCain Foods SA Graduate Programme 2024/2025 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2024/2025, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Global food manufacturer McCain Foods is recruiting enthusiastic young South Africans for their 2024 Graduate Programme. The programme is focused on helping you develop your skills and excel at the corporate food powerhouse. Apply now before the programme closes.
At McCain Foods SA is in search of a diverse group of individuals who possess drive, analytical thinking, and a thirst for knowledge. They can join the Graduate Programme and get the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What’s in it for you
- Unleash your potential: Our Grad Programme is designed to help you discover your strengths and develop the skills needed to excel in your career.
- Real-world experience: Gain hands-on experience in different areas of our business and work on exciting projects that truly make a difference.
- Mentorship & Guidance: Benefit from the guidance of seasoned professionals who will support your growth every step of the way.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals and build valuable connections within the industry.
- You’ll be empowered to challenge conventions, think outside the box, and make a real impact on our company and communities.
- Should be a South African Citizen
- Must be able to demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Must achieve a combined aggregate of 65% or higher
- Should not have previously partaken OR currently be part of an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Able to communicate effectively within all levels of the organisation.
- Good Computer literacy – Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Willingness to relocate throughout the program
- Curious mindset seeking a rewarding Career
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme. These include Delmas – Mpumalanga, Springs – Gauteng, Rosebank – Gauteng and Lichtenburg – North-West (Agriculture only).
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with endless possibilities?
Do you have one of the required qualifications specified below?
Then apply for the McCain Foods SA Graduate Programme. Together, let’s create a brighter future through food!
Do you have one of the qualifications listed below?
- BComm Sales/Marketing/Business Management
- BSc Food Science or BTech Food Science & Technology/ B degree Consumer Science/ Consumer Science (Food & Nutrition)
- BSc Agronomy/Plant Science (Honours)
- B degree in Consumer Science/ Consumer Science (Food & Nutrition)
- BEng Mechanical Engineering/ BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BEng Electrical Engineering / BTech Electrical Engineering
- BEng or BSc Industrial Engineering
- BTech degree in Safety Management/ BTech Diploma/ Degree in Occupational Health & Safety
- BComm Industrial Psychology/Human Resources
- BComm Accounting/B-Accounting
- BComm Supply Chain & Operations