Measured Ability Group Holdings Vacancy Application Details Assistant Administration Coordinator & Clearing and Forwarding Controller – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Measured Ability Group Holdings Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Measured Ability Group Holdings before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Measured Ability Group Holdings Jobs Careers website/portal.
Measured Ability Group Holdings Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Measured Ability Group Holdings vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Admin / Office / Call Center / Support, South Africa – Eastern Cape Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth / Uitenhage)
My client, a well-established brand in the sea freight industry working with bulk commodities, is looking for a suitable Assistant Administration Coordinator and Clearing & Forwarding Controller.
- Daily Perform reception and secretarial functions in the branch as needed, answering of telephones, message taking, etc.
- Daily Control of invoices/accounts received.
- Weekly Petty Cash control.
- Daily running of admin/vessel documentation.
- Weekly running of banking and purchase of office supplies.
- Monthly Payment of Service Providers.
- Monthly Office stationery ordering/control.
- Monthly Office equipment maintenance.
- Assist vessel agents with urgent requirements when on vessels/wharfside
- Prepare ships mail and other parcels/documents for forwarding via courier
- Monthly Arrange for archives/ filing of vessel files
- Liaise with service providers for the assistance of all crew arriving/departing, with immigration formalities and boarding requirements
- Booking hotel accommodation and arranging with immigration for visa extension, temporary resident permits for crew/owners’ representatives and superintendents
- Arranging transport and informing service provider of all flight details for arriving / departing crew.
- Crew to doctor / hospitalization arrangements.
- Monthly Assist with Branch Leave registers
- Provide any other general admin functions as required by the Branch Manager
- Draw up relevant documentation as per clients’ instructions;
- Submit to Customs, TPT and NPA;
- Calculate Proforma invoices and requests funds (if applicable);
- Do the necessary acquittals of Customs documents with VOC / Cargo dues on completion of the loading / discharging
- Compile final Bills of Lading on vessel completion and follow up on release and dispatch of Bills and cargo documents;
- Filing of all shipping related documentation;
- Generate invoice to client, prior to bills being released and handed to Branch Manager;
- Maintain C&F vessel register
- Running of all C&F documents to different department
R14000 CTC per month
If you have the above experience, please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if you have any queries regarding the Measured Ability Group Holdings Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).