Mercedes-Benz South Africa application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Mercedes-Benz South Africa application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Application Instructions 2022
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Mercedes-Benz South Africa application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Application Details 2022
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa – Pretoria Bursary Programme and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participants financial aid for studies.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Duties to be revealed
Qualifications And Experience
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African institution, in the following academic fields of study:
– Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial etc.)
– Human Resources
– Procurement and Logistics
– Finance and Controlling
– Information Technology and Communication
– Business Studies – Sales, Aftersales, Business Economics and Marketing
– Legal and Compliance – Law
Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
How to apply?
Applications should be done online via the Daimler Career(s) website: https://www.daimler.com/career
(Click on Job Search, Select Country and Business Entity).
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.
1. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2. Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
3. Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
Other Important information
What is the selection criteria?
Grade 12 results with a minimum of 70% average
65% average academic record at tertiary level
The final 2021 year-end mark will form part of the selection process – high school or tertiary level.
Please note that grade 11 results will be used as a placeholder, subject to the final results of grade 12.
However, if you have queries regarding the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!