Miller Center application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
Miller Center’s Global Social Benefit Institute Accelerator Programme 2020 for social entrepreneurs (Funded)
The Miller Center application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Miller Center Application Instruction
- Don’t forget that the Miller Center application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Miller Center.
Miller Center delivers world-class accelerator programs that connect global social enterprise leaders with Silicon Valley business executives to develop more sustainable, scalable market-based solutions to the problems of those living in poverty around the world.
In support of the UN Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 5, Miller Center is focused on supporting women’s economic growth. Investing in women’s economic empowerment globally sets a direct path toward gender equality, poverty eradication, and inclusive economic growth. We want to support more women to become successful social entrepreneurs by offering an all-women cohort that provides a space for collaboration among women and a focus on women’s leadership in addition to building a sustainable and scalable business.
- The structured and validated curriculum has accelerated over 1000 social enterprises to meet operational excellence and prepare for investment.
- Silicon Valley Mentors are your personal advisors. They will accompany you with expertise in innovation and entrepreneurship throughout the program.
- NO CHARGE! All Miller Center GSBI accelerator programs are offered at no charge to selected social enterprises.
- Are women in a current executive leadership role committed to participate in the program
- Lead an existing for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid social enterprise (not microenterprise), in operation for one or more years
- Deliver products or services that are focused on serving people living below the poverty line and/or serving women and girls as customers and beneficiaries
- Are willing to commit 3-6 hours per week to complete program deliverables and work with mentors online
- Application Deadline: March 2nd, 2020
- Finalists notified the week of March 30, 2020
- GSBI Online accelerator program commences May 5, 2020
- GSBI Online accelerator program completion Oct 30, 2020
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Miller Center, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
👍Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!👇👇