Mnambithi TVET College | What You Need to Know Mnambithi TVET College – https://www.mnambithicollege.co.za.
All Information regarding the Mnambithi TVET College admission application form, courses offered, faculties/programmes, bursaries, prospectus, minimum entry requirements, programs duration, student portal login, Contact Details, Location, Alumni, Campus Address, Direction, Website, Ranking, Student Portal Login, Tuition Fees, FAQs, Google Map, Review, Funding, Banking Details, Phone Number, Postal Address, Opening Days, Hour, vacancies, intake registration instruction, admission letter download pdf, checking of test and exam result, tenders, fees structure, admission login portal are accessible on this website (www.southafricaportal.com).
Overview of Mnambithi TVET College.
Mnambithi TVET College was born in 2002 from the merger of the Ladysmith Technical College, Ezakheni Technical College, Ezakheni Ex-college of Education and Ezakheni Skills Centre. Mnambithi TVET College is situated in Ladysmith and Estcourt in the KwaZulu-Natal midlands. Its catchment areas are Estcourt, Weenen, Bergville, Winterton, Pomeroy, Msinga, Dundee, Van Reneen, Mooi River, Greytown and Ladysmith surroundings.
Ladysmith Technical College was established in the early 1960’s under the Department of Education and Culture. It started by offering self-enrichment courses for adults. By 1984 the college offered formal training from N1 – N3 commercial courses. In 1991 this was expanded to N4 – N6, both in Business and Engineering studies.
Ezakheni Technical College and Skills Centre were established by the then Department of Education in the early 1980’s. Both training centre’s offered an artisan training based on the scheduled block-release system as well as short skills courses in Plumbing, Motor Mechanic, Welding and Carpentry of three months duration. In the 1990’s Nated courses from N1 – N6 Engineering courses were offered. The College’s Central Office and Ladysmith Campus are situated on the banks of the Klipriver and are located in the central Ladysmith. The Ezakheni campuses are situated at Ezakheni Township, in approximately 25 km away from the town.
In the new developments towards the better part of 2008, the former Ezakheni Ex-College of Education buildings was transferred to Mnambithi TVET College by the Department of Education. State-of-art workshops were built on this site and it will be niched as the engineering campus. In 2009 Mnambithi TVET College also inherited buildings at Estcourt and a new campus will be built in Bergville soon. With more satellite a campus offering in the near future, Mnambithi TVET College’s aim is to reach more people and meet their educational needs.
In 2007 N1-N3 was phased out replaced by the new curriculum called National Certificate Vocational was introduced will the following courses: Electrical Infrastructure Construction, Hospitality, Tourism, Finance, Accounting & Economics, Information Technology and Computer Science, Office Administration and Education & Development.
The college still offers Nated Course (Report 191) from N4-N6 in Electrical Engineering, Business Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Hospitality, and Tourism. The college is positioned to service mostly the rural community of Bergville, Estcourt, Msinga, Pemeroy, Greytown, Mooi River and Ladysmith and its catchment area. This positioning can be regarded both as advantageous and also as limiting.
- To provide learners equal access to quality vocational education and training programmes that are responsive to the needs of the labour market
- To be a leading education and training centre of excellence that exceeds the expectations of the community
- Accountability: Council, management and all staff shall always act in a responsible manner and ensure that there are well defined lines of communication.
- Transparency: The College shall strive to balance confidentiality and transparency in all its actions thereby ensuring that all stakeholders are fully informed and kept constantly up to date with the progress made.
- Discipline: The College is committed to adhere to the behaviour and practices that are universally recognized as acceptable.
- Fairness: The actions of Council and management shall always reflect fairness towards all the Mnambithi TVET College stakeholders.
- Responsiveness: Mnambithi TVET College will always strive to serve the education and training needs of the community, stakeholders and the industry.
- Excellence: Mnambithi TVET College upholds high standards and quality education and training.
- Sustainability: Mnambithi TVET College endeavours to provide training that ensures continued value add in industry, surrounding communities and the nation.
- Professionalism: Mnambithi TVET College will demonstrate professionalism that will enhance its image and reputation to grow its footprint in business, academia and the surrounding communities.
- Integrity: The College subscribes to quality education and training, authentic research and expert topics leadership
Mnambithi TVET College Contact Details.
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
77 Murchison Street
Tel: 036 631 0380
Fax: 036 631 4146
10 Shepstone Road, Estcourt, 3310
Tel: +27(036) 342 9800
Ezakheni [A] Campus
Ezakheni [A] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 636 2733
Fax: 036 636 2704
Ezakheni Skills Centre
Ezakheni [B] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 636 1017
Fax: 036 636 1017
Ezakheni [E] Campus
Ezakheni [E] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 634 1020
Fax: 036 634 7245
Ladysmith Campus, 12 Walton St, 3370
Tel: +27(036) 637 4782,
Fax: 036 631 0871
What to do Next;
Am sure this awesome post really helped you regarding the Mnambithi TVET College. If yes:
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS and Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Mnambithi TVET College latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Mnambithi TVET College contact details, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
WE CHERISH YOU!!