Mohammed Bin Rashid Global Maker Challenge 2020 application form (up to USD 1,000,000 in prizes) | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Global Maker Challenge 2020 online application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Mohammed Bin Rashid Global Maker Challenge 2020 Application Instruction✔
- Don’t forget that Mohammed Bin Rashid Global Maker Challenge application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Mohammed Bin Rashid Global Maker Challenge.
Applications are open for the Mohammed Bin Rashid Initiative for Global Prosperity Sustainable Global Maker Challenge 2020. The Global Maker Challenge is an online open-innovation platform that offers an opportunity for ‘makers’ and innovators to connect and collaborate, wherever they are in the world, to solve real-world problems affecting people’s lives.
Leveraging manufacturing innovation to provide viable and deployable solutions for the world’s most pressing issues, it invites world-leading manufacturers and organisations to adopt challenges, provide mentorship, and help solve real-world problems.
The challenges for cohort 2 are
- Sustainable and Healthy Food for All – How can urban populations increase access to healthy and sustainable foods, despite rapid urbanization?
- Innovation for Inclusive Trade – How can rural communities increase their access to new supply chains and markets in order to create better livelihoods for themselves?
- Innovation for Peace and Justice – How can displaced populations access affordable and quality services that are essential to their safety and wellbeing?
- Climate Change – How can communities move towards a low-carbon circular economy by eliminating waste and utilizing existing resources?
- The Global Maker Challenge will award winners with prizes of value up to USD 1,000,000 in prizes.
- Open to all business model stages.
- It is open to any start-up, innovator or business that has a proof of concept and prototype for a viable, technically feasible and desirable solution that promises a strong impact on the identified challenge.
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth.
- Potential for Impact: The planned implementation of the solution has the potential to impact lives.
- Scalability: The solution can be grown and scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new technology, a new application of a technology, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge.
- Feasibility: It is feasible to implement the solution, and the team has a plan for the solution to sustain itself financially.
How to submit your solution
- Read the details on the challenges to see which challenge is most relevant for your solution.
- Create your profile
- Submit your solution using the online form – please ensure to fill all sections – you can submit in more than one category
- There are no costs involved in submitting your solutions
For more information, visit Sustainable and Healthy Food for All.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Mohammed Bin Rashid Global Maker Challenge, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??