MTFza Academy application form 2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on MTFza Academy application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
MultiChoice Talent Factory ZA (MTFza) Academy 2020 for South Africans
The MTFza Academy application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that MTFza Academy is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of MTFza Academy
Applications are open for the MultiChoice Talent Factory ZA (MTFza) Academy Class of 2020. MultiChoice Group is committed to developing and honing the skills of young, talented and ambitious African storytellers.
MTFza Academy is a 12-month long industry readiness programme that affords the opportunity to learn from some of the leading TV producers in the country while acquiring valuable experience in the directing, producing, cinematography, commissioning, art direction and many other skills.
The MiM Academy was established in 2014 and has been instrumental in helping transform the South African film and TV industry by upskilling students and empowering them with substantial knowledge and experience in just 12 months. The MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTF), which was launched in 2018 by MultiChoice Africa, does the same by upskilling the next generation of passionate young film creatives.
- Internships only available to South African citizens
- Must have completed (in 2018/ or completing (in 2019), a three year Diploma / Degree in Film and TV or related qualification
- Must have achieved a minimum of C+ Aggregate
The following documents are required for complete application:
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of matric certificate – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Confirmation of banking details – verified by bank with bank stamp and/or letter
- Proof of residential address
Download the application form, fill it in, provide all the supporting documents listed above and email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29, 2020. Quote the subject line: MTFza Academy 2020 application.
For more information, visit MTFza Academy.
Deadline: January 29, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MTFza Academy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.