MultiChoice Group Media Operations Internship application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on MultiChoice Group application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The MultiChoice Group Media Operations Internship Programme 2021 for young South Africans application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that MultiChoice Group application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of MultiChoice Group
The MultiChoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and the Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security serving a rapidly growing base of 13.5 million households. Eminent brands within the group include DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax and Europe based content security leader Irdeto. Key areas of operations are:
- Storytelling ranging from content creation, production and aggregation including the best global general entertainment, sport and eminent African content library, delivered to customers
- Pay Television: direct-to-home satellite and digital terrestrial television services;
- SVOD: subscription video on demand services across multiple online platforms with a focus on library and local content in developing markets, and
- Advertising: providing dynamic media solutions; handling commercial airtime, on-air sponsorships, content integration, and online sales across a variety of 130+ channel brands on linear TV, VOD, social media, and digital platforms.
The group’s strength lies in its focus on local language and culture, its entrepreneurial spirit and the quality of its workforce. MultiChoice Group (MCG) has a successful history of identifying trends early, adapting them for the markets in which it operates and leveraging them to maximum advantage. The group generates revenues primarily through a subscription model, with a growing contribution from advertising revenue. Its key objectives are to:
- Expand Pay TV, SVOD subscriber base and advertising sales
- Focus on investment and technology
- Maintain a local approach
- Provide quality service
- Attract innovative and motivated employees
Purpose of the Position
- To ensure that media coming into the content processing facility adheres to our broadcasting standard with regards to technical quality.
- To apply full technical quality assurance, identify content errors and pass or fail content that is not meeting MultiChoice’s specified technical standard.
- To collaborate across the Media Operation team and be comfortable working flexible hours.
- Certificate in Broadcasting/Media Studies/ Video Editing/ Video Production/ Sound Engineering/Film Studies/ Subtitling
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MultiChoice Group, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.