Mangosuthu University of Technology, MUT Fees 2023 approved to be paid by each Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, Short Course, and Distance Education programmes student.
The official Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) fees 2023 breakdown, tuition fees booklet, bursaries, loans structure, registration fees, examination fees, residential fees, class fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, students fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details and other fees charged for the 2023 academic year.
Mangosuthu University of Technology Fees 2023
- Giving hope to academically excelling students is MUT main objective, and we believe your financial circumstances should never stand in the way.
- That is why MUT offers the most competitive tuition fee structure, ranging between R4 530 and R15 350 per semester depending on the course and subjects.
- Residence fees range between R4 120 and R11 150 per semester.
- Travel expenses, meals, stationery and textbooks are not included in the tuition and residence costs.
- The financial aid resources and policies ensure that MUT is affordable for all prospective students.
The Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) Tuition and fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online and is accessible at https://www.mut.ac.za/
For full fee information, you can contact the Financial Aid Department of the Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT).
However, if you have any queries regarding the Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) fees 2023, please DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!