University of KwaZulu-Natal myUKZN Portal Login | www.my.ukzn.ac.za.
myUKZN provides students & future alumni with a free 25GB mailbox, 25GB online storage solution, instant messaging tools, and much more! Create, Collaborate, And Communicate with myukzn mail system.
University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) myUKZN Portal Login
How to log in, sign in/up, retrieve, change, or reset your University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Student profile/account dashboard password online.
myUKZN portal is open to all irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she have the portal login details.
You can access the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Portal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal myUKZN login portal can be accessed via the link below. Please Login by providing your Username and Password.
Student e-mail access from off-campus (These settings are for IE and may work for other browsers):
1. Go to the http://my.ukzn.ac.za website.
2. Click on Login
4. You will then receive a pop-up box to enter your login details
5. Again, enter Student Number details eg. [email protected]
6. Enter your UKZN Lan password (the password you use when logging into a computer in the student Lan)
7. Thereafter you will be logged in to your Office365 e-mailbox.
How to Change/Reset myUKZN Portal Login Password.
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Student profile and/or portal? Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link, fill and enter the required details
- Click on the submit button
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!