Nacosa Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Nacosa Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Nacosa before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Nacosa Jobs Careers website/portal.
Nacosa Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Nacosa vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
As a principal recipient of the Global Fund and in partnership with USAID and PEPFAR and other public and private sector partners, NACOSA works at all levels – from international agencies and national government, right though to sub-district services and small, community groups.
NACOSA acts as a bridge between people and health and social services. NACOSA’s programmes reach around 270,000 people affected by HIV, AIDS, TB and gender-based violence.
The key performance areas of the role are:
- Conduct thorough and extensive data verification of all data, including detailed checking of reported data against source documents, to ensure all data captured is accurate and valid
- Write reports and provide feedback on data quality issues detected
- Clean the raw data where needed in accordance with good data management practices
- Work closely with the programmatic team, by implementing systems to improve data quality
- Review data on CBIMS and Google Consolidation Tool to identify and address any missing data, inconsistencies, discrepancies, or errors
- Assist sub awardee M&E teams to assess and improve data quality
- Perform basic data analysis with the view to provide recommendations on improvement of data quality measures and controls
- Attend regular M&E workshops, relevant staff enrichment training sessions, meetings and training courses as required
- Visit sites to verify data on a, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- A Matric certificate
- Valid Driver’s license
- Tertiary qualification in a related field will be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Advanced computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Experience in data management software will be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Process driven with the ability to perform duties in structured environment
- Ability to act with integrity and honesty in the performance of all functions
- Results-oriented, professional, accountable and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to drive high quality data management processes
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks consider your application as unsuccessful. NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
- NACOSA respects the privacy of its stakeholders and will treat all personal information provided in line with our recruitment policy and in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Nacosa Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).