National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight Vacancy for – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Details about National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs Careers website/portal.
National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Purpose of the Job
To perform all clerical duties as per processes, procedures and standards in Funds Administration of NBCRFLI and in terms of the requirements of Pay outs section.
- Timeous processing and calculation of applications for Pro Rata’s, sick leave, holiday, settled cases from arbitrations, refunds to employers and AWOL
- Capture all manual applications on the system, allocate to a clerk, print out the application, calculate the pay out, send off for checking, make any necessary changes and then create batches for the supervisor to sign off and load onto the Bank.
- Ensure all necessary supporting documentation is attached to applications, e.g. sick note for sick leave
- Print out all online applications and perform spot checks, then create batches for the supervisor to sign off and load onto the Bank
- Identify and resolve anomalies
- Handle all walk in and electronic queries related to pay outs that are allocated to you
- Update Foreigner bank account details if this duty is allocated to you
- Reissuing Rejected payments and posting of Journals for employees, transferring funds
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned by the Supervisor.
REMENERATION GRADE: B3
Job Requirements and Knowledge:
- Computer knowledge MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Timeous processing and calculation on applications received
- Ability to capture and finalize timeous payments
- Filing of all documentation and ensure that information is easily retrievable from the files.
- Sense of urgency to follow up on outstanding requests
- Resolve employer and employee queries
- Perform ad hoc tasks as and when assigned by the Supervisor
- Accuracy and attention to details
- High level of Numeracy
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders with very strong and diverse views
- Conflict and problem solving
- Patience and good listener
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer-orientated attitude
- Planning and organising skills
- Integrity, Honesty
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric Qualifications with Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Knowledge of filing of documents and administration as well as record keeping experience
- 6 months to 1 year’s intensive experience in a financial environment e.g. bank processing and insurance funds processing
- Knowledge of Collective Agreement will be an added advantage
It is the Council’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the EE Plan, preference will be given to African Males; African Females; Coloured Males, and Coloured Females.
All applications accompanied by comprehensive word format CV’s must be forwarded to the Human Resources department via email address to before the closing date.
Closing date: 30 November 202
Should you not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!