Nedbank Bursary 2021 | How to apply for Nedbank bursary program 2021-2022, application forms, basic requirements, and application closing date 2021.
Are you an Accounting student looking for Accounting Bursaries in South Africa 2021? Nedbank invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021.
Accountancy means money. No company can thrive without good accountants. Becoming an accountant means studying hard and making ling days. It is not the easiest degree to get a hold on.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for an accounting bursary.
Every day, Accounting Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Accounting Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa for Accounting Students?
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa?
- How Do You Get Accounting Bursary?
- How Does Accounting Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about Nedbank bursaries and application details in 2021.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Nedbank Bursary Progam 2021-2022 – Application Details
South Africa’s future lies within its youth and Nedbank believes in aiding the youth to build a better future. The Nedbank bursary program is only one of the ways in which Nedbank is making a change and uplifting not only candidates but also communities. Nedbank is known as South Africa’s Green and Caring Bank due to its life-changing opportunities and assistance in all fields.
Here are some examples of the achievements Nedbank has received:
- In 2013 Nedbank was awarded the South African Bank of the Year Award.
- They also received an award in the (Financial Services Sector) for their commitment in aiding previously disadvantaged candidates, to obtain qualifications as Chartered Accountants through the Thutuka Bursary Fund.
- They are the only bank within South Africa to be included within the Dow Jones World Sustainability Index, and that means a great deal.
The Nedbank bursaries aids financially restricted candidates with a great potential to achieve their dreams. These candidates are able to study for their first degree within an institute of higher learning in South Africa. They are keen to find people with a vision and a kind heart who would like to join their team.
Their bursaries will cover the following costs for candidates that are awarded bursaries:
- Full costs of their tuition
- Their registration costs
- Their examination costs
- Any and all compulsory costs involved
- Required textbooks and study material
- Accommodation at the University
- Meals at the university
Nedbank Bursaries Available
Nedbank offers bursaries to candidates that are interested in any of these fields of study:
- Agricultural Studies
- Actuarial Science
- Business Finance
- Business Management
- CA Studies
- Computer Science
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- Investment Management
- Property & Related Studies
- Quality Surveying
- Risk Management
For candidates to qualify as a bursary nominee the following will apply:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Applicants must have a valid ID book / card
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 65% average
- You must supply complete academic records
- Candidates have to meet all requirements set by the University of choice
- Students must prove their need for financial aid
Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Bursary awards will depend on the skills that are deemed rare within Nedbank at the time of application.
Nedbank Bursary (Online )Application
Nedbank online application form
Bursaries online applications and be found here, you can register with Nedbank and apply once the applications are available. Completing the form usually takes about 45 minutes, so be sure you have the time, as well as all required documentation at hand. Read more on their Bursary Program and complete the Application Form ensuring you have filled all fields.
Before applying and submitting your application read all the terms and conditions. Make sure your application is filled in correctly and also that all detail is current.
Nedbank Bursary Closing Date
Nedbank makes their bursaries available from the beginning of January each year and closes in april each year. Nedbank offers candidates the opportunity to change their futures, so if you want to complete your qualifications in one of the fields mentioned, apply as soon as applications are open.
Are you currently in Grade 12 or just completed your Grade 12 and would like to study in one of the fields as mentioned above next year? If you are also in need of financial aid to achieve your goals? Are you driven and motivated? Nedbank may have a bursary for you.
Basic Requirements for Accounting Bursaries
Students who want to apply for an Accountancy Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Provide proof you will need financial assistance.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for accounting. Followed by outstanding academic records with a high grade in math
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
Where Can You Study Accounting in South Africa?
Luckily you can study accounting at most Universities in the country.
However, if you have queries regarding the Nedbank bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!