NOSTER & Science Microbiome Prize application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on NOSTER Science Microbiome application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
NOSTER & Science Microbiome Prize
The NOSTER Science Microbiome application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that NOSTER Science Microbiome application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of NOSTER Science Microbiome
Applications are open for the NOSTER & Science Microbiome Prize 2021. The NOSTER Science Microbiome Prize has been established to reward innovative research by young investigators working on the functional attributes of the microbiota of any organism that has potential to contribute to our understanding of human or veterinary health and disease or to guide therapeutic interventions.
- Grand Prize
- Each Grand Prize winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of US$25,000 and travel and accommodation for the prize ceremony.
- The Grand Prize winner will also receive a free five (5) year digital subscription to Science, and will have their winning essay published in Science (print and online).
- Runner(s) Up
- Each Runner up will receive an award plaque and travel and accommodation for the prize ceremony.
- The Runner(s) up will also receive a free one (1) year digital subscription to Science, and will have their winning essay published in Science online. Maximum number of Runners Up is 2.
- Entrants must be younger than thirty-five (35) years of age;
- Must hold an M.D., PhD.or M.D./Ph.D at the time of entry, and have received their degree in the last 10 years;
- The applicant must have done or directed all of the work and it must have been performed in the past three years.
The Prize will be judged on the basis of 1,000-word essay and supporting documents. The essay should describe the innovative research performed by the applicant that reveals exciting novel functions of the microbiota that has potential to contribute to our understanding of human or veterinary health and disease or to guide therapeutic interventions.
The entrant must submit the following items:
- A completed Entry Form.
- An essay, written by the entrant, which describes his or her research and places it in perspective with respect to current research in the field of microbiome research. The essay must not exceed 1,000 words in length. The applicant must have done or directed all of the work and it must have been performed in the past three years.
- A one-page letter of recommendation from his or her postdoctoral adviser, supervisor, or other senior colleague who is familiar with the entrant’s work.
- A Curriculum Vitae that includes the following:
- Full citations of papers that the entrant has published on the research described in the essay
- Academic and professional awards and honors that the entrant has received; and
- Relevant professional experience
- Copies of two of the entrant’s papers that are most relevant to the essay.
For more information, visit NOSTER Science Microbiome Prize.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the NOSTER Science Microbiome, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.