Applications are open for the Novo Nordisk International Talent Program 2019/2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the latest updates on Novo Nordisk International Talent Program 2019/2020 at the University of Copenhagen application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official Novo Nordisk International Talent Program website/application portal for free.
Novo Nordisk International Talent Program 2019/2020 at the University of Copenhagen
The Novo Nordisk International Talent Program application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Novo Nordisk International Talent Program is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Novo Nordisk International Talent Program
The Novo Nordisk International Talent Program is a scholarship programme set up to assist students from the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU) and Harvard University in a range of select academic fields seeking to study abroad at the University of Copenhagen.
Members of the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU) are:
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- Yale University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Peking University
- National University of Singapore
- Australian National University
- University of Cape Town
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Tokyo
- ETH Zurich
- The scholarship may be spent towards the cost of tuition fees, travel costs, insurance, and other expenses incurred in connection with studying abroad at UCPH.
- The scholarship will typically amount to approximately €1,200 a month. Depending on the costs and length of the study abroad at UCPH, it may increase up to €26,000 in total.
- Scholarships are awarded for up to one academic year. The programme gives priority to applicants who display a strong academic background and have submitted an ambitious study plan for their stay at the University of Copenhagen.
For students of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Students enrolled in programmes of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences, are considered to be Healthcare professionals and are subject to The Promotion Code for Danish Healthcare Professionals, describing the regulation of promotion activities between the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals. As a consequence NNITP scholarships for these students will amount to documented expenses incurred in connection with studying abroad for: travel expenses (for flight tickets economy class only), house rent, insurance and if relevant UCPH tuition fee.
- Be enrolled in a degree programme at a IARU university or Harvard University
- Apply for admission at UCPH as an exchange or guest student
- Meet a GPA requirement of minimum 3.0
- Be engaged in study activities pertaining to metabolism, insulin, haemoglobin, obesity, big data or digitalisation
- Study at third year Bachelor’s level or Master’s level while at UCPH in one of the following programmes:
Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biology, Biology-Biotechnology, Computer Science, Food Innovation and Health, Global Health, Health Informatics, Chemistry, Human Biology, Human Physiology, Human Nutrition, Immunology and Inflammation, Medicinal Chemistry, Medicine and Technology, Medicine, Molecular Biomedicine, Nanoscience, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Public Health. Students coming out of other fields of study can apply with projects pertaining to metabolism, insulin, haemoglobin, obesity, big data or digitalisation.
To submit an application, you will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Application form containing a motivated study plan and a list courses you plan to attend during your study abroad
- Transcript of records in English from your Bachelor’s programme and Master’s degree programme (if applicable)
For more information, visit Novo Nordisk.
Deadline: October 25, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Novo Nordisk International Talent Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.