Novus Holdings Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Novus Holdings Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Novus Holdings Internship Programme Application Details
Novus Holdings is currently seeking to appoint a Payroll intern to assist the Payroll team with the day-to-day running of the Payroll department.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who needs at least 12 months Payroll working experience, and is eager to learn from an experienced and driven team in a dynamic environment.
Please note this is an internship program, therefore stipend remuneration will apply.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and assist the payroll team on tasks related to the full scope of payroll function
- Assist with the weekly checking, verifying and adjusting of timekeeper reports
- Carry out administrative duties and ensure effective administration processes are adhered to
- Understand service delivery and delivering on deadlines
- Assist with addressing and resolving payroll queries
- Ad hoc requests as required
- A degree or diploma in Payroll/ Human Resources
- Knowledge of payroll practices Computer Skills: MS Office, MS Excel
HOW TO APPLY
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-driven environment
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Accurate, meticulous and methodical
- Advanced MS Excel ability
- Proactive and responsive
- Customer service orientated
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Novus Holdings Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Novus Holdings Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!