OHDI One Health Photo application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on OHDI One Health Photo Competition 2020 for Amateur and Professional photographers/illustrators application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
OHDI One Health Photo
The OHDI One Health Photo application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that OHDI One Health Photo application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of OHDI One Health Photo
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Applications are open for the OHDI One Health Photo Competition 2020. At One Health and Development Initiative (OHDI), a key part of their mandate is to utilize innovative and creative ways to engage the public on correlated issues of human, animal, and environmental health while promoting the One Health movement across all relevant sectors.
One of their creative approaches to this is to establish the One Health Photo Competition which aims to promote image work of arts that have a One Health message or showcase an interaction between either human, animal, plant, or the environment.
Therefore, they are inviting amateur and professional photographers/illustrators to partake in the One Health Photo Competition and provide still images and illustrations from an artistic and a descriptive point of view.
The photo may draw inspiration from one or more of the following – Public Health, Animal Welfare, Environmental Health, Food Security, Agriculture, WASH, Wildlife, Conservation, Climate Change, and relevant Technology.
- The winner of the One Health Photo Competition will receive a small compensation of $50.
- All shortlisted candidates will have their photos showcased on the media platforms. Participants should follow OHDI’s Facebook and Instagram pages, where the final photo shortlists and voting process will be facilitated.
- Anyone who is at least 18 years of age from anywhere in the world is welcome to submit one (1) photo entry.
- Photos illustrating the crucial interaction between one or more of humans, animals, plants, or the environment will be given priority in the final shortlist.
- The creativity of the photo caption will also be considered.
To send in your application and submit your photo, complete the One Health Photo Competition Form.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the OHDI One Health Photo, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.