Oracle Nigeria application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Oracle Nigeria Graduate Legal Internship 2021/2022 for young Nigerians application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Oracle Nigeria Graduate Legal Internship 2021/2022 for young Nigerians Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that Oracle Nigeria application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Oracle Nigeria.
Location: NG-NG, Nigeria-Lagos
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
Oracle Legal Internship Program in West Africa
General Function: To provide assistance as required by the Managing Counsel for Oracle in West Africa
- Assisting the Managing Counsel and the Legal Department in all aspects of work required from the Legal Organization. This will include, but not be limited to, assisting in:
- Organizing and maintaining records, meeting minutes and legal archive
- Organizing and maintaining Corporate household
- Reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents
- Drafting letters and documents as required
- Taking ownership on issues as assigned by the Managing Counsel
- Continuous interface with other functions in the company
- Liaison with Business Practices, Compliance & Ethics and Deal Management organizations
- Provide updates to other departments as necessary
- Implementing legal policies and business practices
- Co-ordination of legal services within relevant groups and functions
- Localizing agreements
- Attending internal and external meetings
- Perform all other tasks that are appropriate for and required by an in-house Legal Department
- High-level ability to articulate and draft in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Desire to learn and develop
- Develop understanding of Oracle´s products and services
- Develop understanding of Oracle’s business requirements and policies
Minimum job requirements – not negotiable:
- L.L.B. & B.L. – Bachelor of Laws
- Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar
- National Youth Service Completion Certificate
- Minimum 1 year post call to the Nigerian bar experience
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Oracle Nigeria, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??