PACE 2020 Training Fellowship application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The PACE 2020 Training Fellowship for Reproductive Health Policy Advocacy application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
PACE 2020 Training Fellowship for Reproductive Health Policy Advocacy Application Instruction
- Don’t forget that the PACE 2020 Training Fellowship application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of PACE 2020 Training Fellowship.
Are you part of a youth-led organization working to raise awareness around family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) in your community, but would like to expand your influence?
Does your organization use social media and other digital platforms for advocacy, but would like to grow and strengthen those skills?
The PACE Project (Policy, Advocacy, and Communication Enhanced for Population and Reproductive Health) is seeking applications for a multimedia training fellowship that will boost the skills and success of youth-led FP/RH organizations and will teach them to create digital campaigns, networks, and movements for policy change.
The project will begin with an in-person training opportunity for digitally savvy youth organizations who will then return to their communities to lead and launch multimedia campaigns with their peers focused on critical FP/RH issues. Lessons will focus on leadership, advocacy campaign planning, multimedia skill development, and community engagement and will include discussions and exchanges with key experts.
Multimedia campaigns can focus on any aspect of reproductive health, population, and development, but must be relevant to your country and community. Campaign theme examples include:
- child marriage,
- female-genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C),
- fistula prevention,
- gender-based violence (GBV),
- HIV and AIDS,
- maternal health,
- and/or population and the environment.
To Qualify for Participation:
- Your organization must be led by youth (ages 15-35).
- Your organization must be able to participate in the training and correspond with PACE staff in English, but advocacy campaigns can be in other languages.
- Your organization must be from a USAID Family Planning Priority Country (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, DRC, Ethiopia, Ghana, Haiti, India, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, and Zambia).
- Your organization must read, understand, and commit to the USAID Global Health Legislative and Policy Requirements.
- A strong preference will be given to organizations formally registered as nonprofits and possessing an institutional bank account.
The Youth Multimedia Advocacy Fellowship is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and is managed by seasoned PRB trainers and experts.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: March 11th 2020
However, if you have any feelings regarding the PACE 2020 Training Fellowship, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??