Payoneer MasterCard | How To Use Payoneer MasterCard In South Africa.
Through this post, you will get full information about Payoneer in South Africa and how to use Payoneer MasterCard in South Africa.
In today’s borderless digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries and territories to connect with each other and grow globally through our cross-border payments platform. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, marketplaces, networks, businesses and professionals throughout the world can pay and get paid globally, as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer MasterCard is a service company that gives South Africans virtual accounts through which they can send and receive money from international and online transactions.
How to apply for Payoneer MasterCard in South Africa is very easy and simple. You just have to follow the steps below on how to open a Payoneer Account in South Africa.
How to Open a Payoneer Account in South Africa
Follow the steps I have provided below and you are a step closer to how to get a Payoneer MasterCard.
1. Go to “www.payoneer.com” and click on the “Sign Up” tab.
2. Fill in details such as your name, address, and other details.
3. Set up your password (make sure you can remember your password) and also a secret question.
4. Select ID type: National ID Card, Driver’s License, etc.
5. Enter an alternate address.
- N/B: Do not make a mistake with the address you put up. The card would be sent to that address.
5. After that click on “Order”.
How to Use Payoneer Mastercard in South Africa
Using a Payoneer MasterCard in South Africa is very very simple. You use the card to receive money and also send money online.
In places whereby, only those with a US bank account can apply. You can just use your Payoneer MasterCard instead.
It would take a few weeks or even months before you receive your Payoneer MasterCard.
If you don’t receive the card within the estimated time given. It is advisable for you to visit your nearest post office.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!