Pearson Institute Fees Structure 2023, www.pearsoninstitute.ac.za fees 2023, Eduvos Fees for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Certificate, and Diploma programmes for the 2023 academic year.
Details of Pearson Institute of Higher Education fees structure 2023 breakdown, bursaries, loans, tuition fees schedule, fees booklet, examination fees, residential fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details and other fees charged for the 2023 academic year.
Pearson Institute of Higher Education Fees Structure 2023
The management of the Pearson Institute has released the new & returning students’ school fees structure as well as Pearson Institute of Higher Education tuition fees booklet, students bursary, banking details, registration fees, examination fees, class fees, finance booklet, and other fees charged for the 2023 academic year.
RELATED: Download CAO Handbook 2023 pdf
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Short Course, and Diploma programmes at the Pearson Institute of Higher Education.
The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
The official Pearson Institute of Higher Education Tuition and fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online and accessible through the below link.
- For all individualised Payment Calculators, please ask your Higher Education Consultant to contact the Finance Team on
- – 8, 10, 12 or 18 instalments due on the 1st of each month. The amount applicable is indicated on page 1 of thisdocument. Duration of monthly payments is based on the qualification and modality chosen.
30% Deposit with monthly Payments:
- 30% of the chosen payment option fee paid on or before the 1st day of class. The remainder to be paid over the course duration. All instalments are due on the 1st day of each month. The first instalment must be paid on or before the 1st day of class.
- All fees paid in 1 instalment on or before the 1st day of class.
* Only instalments and/or amount reflected on a payment calculator provided by the finance department can be considered for payment to the Institute
By Signing this document, the student / sponsor acknowledges and confirms that he/she understands the fees/financial obligations towards Eduvos should the student enroll, and that this has been explained in full. Final fee confirmation and invoice will be issued with the Enrolment Contract which will be signed on an annual basis
Each programme has a list of fees that is applicable to that programme. In order to review the fees that is applicable to your specific programme navigate to the programme in the programmes tab above or click on the button below to download our 2023 fee schedule.Download Here.
For full fee information, you can contact the Financial Aid Department of the Pearson Institute of Higher Education.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Pearson Institute of Higher Education fees 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!