BASA Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on PESP4 application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
PESP4 Application Instructions 2023
The PESP4 application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the PESP4 application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
BASA Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme Application Details 2023
Business and Arts South Africa NPC (BASA) invites registered small and micro enterprises within the cultural and creative industries to apply for the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme (PESP4) grant funding.
The Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme (PESP4) aims to create opportunities in the creative and cultural sectors with a focus on shared value. It is a project of the President and the Department of Sport, Arts, and Culture (DSAC). PESP has demonstrated the government’s capacity to increase public employment and other forms of publicly supported support with the creation of more than 550,000 jobs and livelihood opportunities, in addition to more that are still being implemented. BASA’s involvement in the PESP4 implementation is focused on ensuring that the positions generated provide participants with genuine work experience that will aid them on their journeys into a larger labor market, making them “work-ready” when the economic recovery provides opportunities that are more permanent.
- Projects delivered by registered South African small and micro enterprises (SMEs i.e. with up to 50 full-time employees and an annual turnover of no more than R15 million) within the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs).
- Projects delivered/submitted by women, youth and people living with disabilities will be given priority consideration.
- ONLY projects that have a well-thought-out project plan with clear goals, specific and quantifiable metrics, and with measurable impact will be considered.
- Projects which CREATE JOBS and have a clear focus on targeted groups (women, youth and people living with disabilities) will be given priority consideration.
- Initiatives/Projects which promote human capital development (education, training, technology, innovation, skills, wellness) will also be in strong consideration.
- As a first step, applicants should e-mail formal Expression of Interest letters to PESP@basa.co.za, alternatively, before, Friday 28 April 2023 at 17:00. This must include the requested grant amount as well as a high-level summary of the project. Thereafter, those who are qualified will be asked to complete an online application.
- Proposals that have a well-thought-out plan with specific targets, exact measures, and measurable impact will only be taken into consideration. Programs that create jobs and explicitly target particular groups (women, young adults, and individuals with disabilities) will be given additional consideration. Initiatives relating to the development of human capital (education, training, technology, innovation, skills, and wellness) will also be taken into account. Applications received after the deadline or that are not complete will not be taken into account.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the PESP4 Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!