Pfizer Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Pfizer Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Pfizer before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Pfizer Jobs Careers website/portal.
Pfizer Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Pfizer vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Project Name: Supply Chain Intern
Department / Function: Global Supply Chain
Project Lead: Bridget Barnard
Project Duration: 10 months
Project Start Date: March – December 2021 (Flexible)
Fulltime (Mon-Fri) – flexible
Background / Rationale of the Project
Pfizer Supply Chain would like to offer our Top University Graduates the opportunity to gain job experience through this internship. We re looking for Graduates with a bachelors degree in either Supply Chain, Logistics, or finance with an interest in Project Management, Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics.
- Copy of CV
- Motivational letter stating interest in this internship
- Certified ID copy
- Matric certificate
- Academic records
Candidates should meet the below criteria:
- Undergraduate student seeking job experience
- Strong communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Proactive, energetic and result-oriented
- Youth, recent graduates under the age of 25
- Johannesburg based
- South African citizens
Key Deliverables/Development areas
- Management of the end to end import permit process
- Ensure permits are applied for and sent to the ELC and requesting plant.
- Notify Demand Planner of potential risks to product supply and take mitigating action as agreed.
- Issuing of pre-alert (ASN) to assist with on time product receipt at the Logistics Service Provider (LSP) per schedule.
- Processing of purchase orders to support business processes
- Weekly preparation of the QA location report and close follow up on local release lead-times for urgent and critical shipments.
- Data gathering to support end to end analysis of in market Supply Chain process.
- Master data,
- Support market to market full process review and analysis for receiving market
- Understanding the Supply Chain Metrics
- Review of sales pace and proactive flag of overselling products
- Assist with the resolution of Inter Company Operations queries
- Assist with the LSP distribution cost review and reconciliation
- Facilitate the development of a budget tracker for all logistics costs for both South Africa and Kenya, working with local finance to understand the financial reporting process.
Competencies to be assessed
The successful candidate will need to show the below competencies:
- Can follow instructions and take ownership
- Good level of communication skills is a must
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Excel and Teams proficiency
- Works well in a team
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt
However, if you have any queries regarding the Pfizer Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).