Pharmacy Technician Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Pharmacy Technician Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Pharmacy Technician Internship Programme Application Details
The Eastern Cape Department of Health is implementing Learnership and Developmental Programmes targeting the youth of our communities to capacitate and upskill community beneficiaries decrease the unemployment rate in the province.
The Department has 79 Pharmacy Technician Internship opportunities.
Applications are invited from the unemployed (18.2) youth who possess an Advanced Certificate in Pharmacy Technical Support or a qualification as Pharmacy Technicians to apply for a twelve months Pharmacy Technician Internship programme
- Certified copy (current and not older than three months) of Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent.
- Certified copy (current and not older than three months) of a qualification as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Certified Copy of Identity document (RSA) – current and not older than three months. (If a South African Identity card is used copies must be for both sides.)
- CV/Personal profile
- Z83 form filled (obtainable from any Public Service Department office or facility.)
- Proof of residence as per the catchment area one has applied for.
- Proof of registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Technician
- A good and outstanding academic performance record during schooling or other forms of training will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
- All copies must be certified and certification date not to be more than three months old.
- The EC Department of Health is committed to ensuring inclusivity, equity and fairness.
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM(link is external)OR
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM(link is external)
- Academic records will be verified.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Pharmacy Technician Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Pharmacy Technician Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!