Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program application form 2019 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program 2019 for Nigerian Undergraduate students (up to N150,000)
The Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program
Applications for the Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program 2019 are now open. The Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program is a community of young digitally savvy students in all universities and polytechnics in Africa. With this community, Plaqad.com will be empowering these young digital natives while helping organizations better connect with their target young audience segments through them.
The Plaqad campus ambassadorship offers successful students immense opportunities and benefits including:
- Earn up to N150,000 ($500) monthly
- Gift pack with Plaqad branded collateral
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Nigeria
- Career advisory, mentorship, and interaction with managers in Plaqad
- Free tickets to Plaqad events
- Learn about Plaqad culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of Plaqad campus ambassador experience in their resume
- Applicants must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have an established social media presence with real and demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 4-5 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a Plaqad TIP, IIP, or YIP account
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program.
Deadline: November 1, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.