Pragma Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Pragma Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Pragma before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Pragma Jobs Careers website/portal.
Pragma Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Pragma vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
At Pragma we provide the opportunity for individuals to enjoy their working lives as much as their home lives. We foster a team environment in which each individual is recognised, valued and developed to support our company strategy. We encourage people with disabilities and from diverse backgrounds to apply. Administrators requires the ability to work independently, often requiring you to make decisions and solve problems on your own. Work with a high level of concentration and patience on your own as you will manage large volume of work orders. You will make a great administrator if you can be self-reliant at work while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
• Grade 12 • 0-2 years Administration experience • Good time management • Working under pressure • MS Office knowledge • Good typing skills • On Key experience would be advantageous
Duties & Responsibilities
• Capturing work orders • Generating work orders • Maintain current filing structure
However, if you have any queries regarding the Pragma Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).