PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Bursary 2022 for South Africans | How to apply for PriceWaterhouseCoopers bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and PWC bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2022? The PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2022/2023.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2022
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) bursaries and application details in 2022.
Overview of PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Bursary Program
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) is a network of firms that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to several industries. It has 23 offices in South Africa as well as operates in 34 countries throughout the African continent and 157 countries worldwide.
PWC Bursary Application Details 2022/2023
PwC created a bursary scheme which is available to students studying towards a Chartered Accountant (CA) degree at a South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) accredited university. The programme aims to attract young people who have the potential to the firm. Bursaries do not cover the full tuition, accommodation and books expenses and as a result, applicants must be prepared to pay a portion of their tuition costs at their own expense. Upon graduation, bursary holders will be required to work for PwC on a training contract where duration depends on the value of the bursary awarded.
PwC Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Need to be doing Pure Mathematics and not Maths Literacy as well as English.
- Must be obtaining over 60% for all your subjects.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Be involved in extramural activities at school and/or university.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Determination and commitment
- Strong leadership potential
- Full-time students or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) at SAICA accredited institutions
Additional requirements for matriculants:
- You must have a minimum of a Level 6 in Mathematics and English (1st or 2nd language), and an overall average of 70%
- Matric exemption and university acceptance
Additional requirements for university students:
- First-year student must pass all University courses with an average of at least 65%
- Second-year student must pass all University courses with an average of at least 60%
- Third and fourth-year students must pass all courses consistently and must qualify for honours according to the relevant university
- 60% or above for Accounting
How to Apply and Application Details
Accompany the following documents with your application:
- Copy of transcript of records
- Copy of academic results
- Copy of Grade 12 certificate, if applicable
- Copy of recent final marks achieved for Grade 11 and June marks, if applicable
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact PWC directly at 011 797 4000.
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) bursary application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!