Prince Albert Municipality Bursary 2022 | How to apply for Prince Albert Municipality bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Prince Albert Municipality bursary application closing date 2022-2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2022? The Prince Albert Municipality invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2022-2023.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2022
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about Prince Albert Municipality bursaries and application details in 2022.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Prince Albert Municipality Bursary Application Details 2022
Prince Albert Municipality: Bursaries for 2022
Prince Albert Municipality, in collaboration with Provincial Treasury, invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Building Infrastructure
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Internal Audit
- Public Administration
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Town Planning
- and other fields relating to financial management and financial governance, as identified by the Municipality
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Prince Albert Municipal area, in the Western Cape Province
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification, in one of the fields above
- You must be registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa, for 2022
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be in financial need
- You must be interested in uplifting and changing the community
- Students with disabilities and students from historically disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply
NB. The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year of study. Funding will be paid directly into the tertiary institution’s bank account.
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the Prince Albert Municipality bursary application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!