Proudly South African Internship 2023/2024… How to apply online, intern requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application closing date, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme 2023 in South Africa? The Proudly South African Internships Program is open for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Proudly South African Internship Program 2023 Application Details.
Proudly South African invites applications from suitably and highly driven candidates for an Internship within the Marketing/Finance department.
Stipend: R6 000.00 per month
Duration:12 month’s fixed term contract
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Ref No: FININT – 2023
- Requirements: Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting.
Ref. No: MARINT – 2023
- Requirements: N6 Certificate in Marketing.
NB. Appropriate recognized post-graduate qualification will be advantageous.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Good time-management skills
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Applications must be sent via email to: [email protected]
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Proudly South African Internship Program Application 2023, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!