Psychometrist Ackermans Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Psychometrist Ackermans Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Psychometrist Ackermans Internship Programme Application Details
At Ackermans we help our Interns find their feet and future direction. Energetic, ambitious and qualified young people can look forward to a phenomenal learning experience. Hands-on experience in a thriving Retail Business, with exposure to successful business practices and people alike.
Ackermans Internship Programme – Psychometrist
At Ackermans we help our Interns find their feet and future direction. Energetic, ambitious and qualified young graduates can look forward to a phenomenal learning experience.
- Honours Degree in Psychology / Industrial Psychology
- Must be registered with the HPCSA as a Student Psychometrist (Independent Practice) or Student Industrial Psychologist
- Must have completed, or currently completing a BA Industrial Psychology / BPsych equivalence course, by an accredited academic institution
HOW TO APPLY
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Thorough knowledge of the code of professional ethics of the HPCSA
- Knowledge of best practice in the field of psychometrics
- Knowledge of relevant legislative frameworks which impact on psychological practice
- Sound understanding of psychometric properties
- Clear knowledge and understanding of scope of practice Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Location – Town / City – Kuils River
Location – Province – Western Cape
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Psychometrist Ackermans Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Psychometrist Ackermans Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!